1*Big Kayfun 3.1
- more than 1 month(s)
- For a big tank system such as this it definitely delivers, but at the cost of air flow. One would think that since everything on this tank system has been upgraded in size, you'd think the air flow would match. That isnt the case here.
- Capacity and looks
- Poor air flow
- Still looking for something similar to a full size Russian. I liked the fill port on the side and the finish of this tank, but the desk and airflow is horrible. A single coil deck would have been better. The airflow is horrible and there is hardly any vapor production out of this. I've tried different coil setups using cotton wicks and the the airflow hinders vapor production. My single coil setup on my full size Russian blows plumes of vapor using the same juice. Fix the deck design, improve airflow, and you have a gem here.
- 26650 size
- Airflow and desk design
- build deck is set up for duel coil but airflow doesnt work
- build deck
- Manufacturer, build deck
- Its large, lots of juice. easy to work with, zero leaks, nicely milled fittings and finishing. Just don't drop it on your toe.
But longer would have looked better on a mod then it being fatter as it is.
Whats next? one the size of a can of soda?
tip: just use one coil if that's what you are use to making/using.
- Its large, lots of juice.
- Price, Quality, Manufacturer, easy to work with, zero leaks, nicely milled fittings and finishing
- But longer would have looked better on a mod then it being fatter as it is.